Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Best Health Insurance

Buddies, many online blog writers have agreed with me that Apollo is the best when it comes to health insurance offers. The market is no doubt flooded with Health Insurance Providers. As I planned to buy the best health insurance to save on my tax as well as to get some financial shelter against health risks, I asked my colleagues, read reviews, visited the sites of all the health insurance providers, received quotes and even compared policies. Apollo appealed to me the most.

The Health Insurance plans offered by Apollo cannot be compared with other health insurance coverage plans offered by other companies. If you do a similar research like me, you will agree with me. Those who are already insured with Apollo’s health insurance plans will nod in the positive with me. Below are the key reasons, why I opted for Apollo:
•Cashless benefits in over 4000 network hospitals
•It covers maternity expenses, out-patient dental treatment, health check-up, spectacles, contact lenses, etc.
•Wide choice in family and individual plans with insured amount ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh
•Medical expenses before and after the hospitalization are the responsibility of the company
•Availing of special incentives on every renewal after a claim-free year
•Tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.

Well this is only a miniscule part of the many benefits covered. Hope sharing this experience and information will help you choose the best health insurance policy.

Medical spa in San Francisco :-Epi Center Med Spa was the first medical spa in the country and San Francisco's only Eco Med Spa.

Medical Marketing :-Aesthetic Marketing Concepts is a full service medical marketing agency serving cosmetic medical practices.

0 comments: